Are you looking for a way to get involved with TKHF? Do you have a keen familiarity with FileMaker database systems or web programming using HTML? If so we could use your help!
We know our supporters are a talented and caring lot. If you have the skills and desire to assist us with either of the positions below please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serve as agency webmaster doing website maintenance
- Regularly update existing pages
- Plan and develop new pages for specific events and new sections of the website
- Ability to edit and revise with input from staff members
- Photoshop skills for working with images, including resizing and other adjustments
- Experience with online sales and donations
- Manage, maintain, and develop a complex system of related Filemaker databases that serve as the information center for the Foundation
- Advanced Scripting
- Understanding of complex calculated fields
- Layout and report design, with an eye for user friendliness
- Ability to assess user needs, develop and implement plans to accommodate them
- Understanding of data integrity issues, and security